Motion Graphics Designer
Gimmie Games is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to help create animations and special effects for our games. As a Motion Graphics Designer you will work with the Director of Motion Graphics to create exciting animations that bring every aspect of our games to life. Candidates should have demonstrated skills in character animation, motion graphics, and special effects. Further, we encourage everyone to extend beyond assigned tasks and to contribute at all stages of game design.
The Motion Graphics Designer position will be full-time and on-site at our Decatur,GA office.
***CANDIDATE MUST INCLUDE AN ONLINE REEL TO BE CONSIDERED***
- Create engaging animations that work within platform specifications.
- Finish projects on-time and within budget.
- Contribute positively to the creative culture.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
- Proven experience with industry standard plug-ins (Trapcode, Sapphire, Particle Illusion, etc.).
- Demonstrated understanding of animation and design principles.
- 3D skills in Cinema 4D, Maya, or 3DS Max a plus.
- Excellent compensation based on expertise and prior experience.
- Highly competitive salary with medical, optical, dental, life and disability insurance.
- 401K retirement plan with employer matching contribution.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Apply